e3300,sexinse,tda7294, hyuna,pigeon blood,白城师范学院贴吧,胡惊涛,大秦霸业,灵木瞳,仚怎么读,召唤全面战争,我们学校的et,江泽名,独龙钻,重生之官路风云,百世元婴,苏州农业职业技术学院

Shijiazhuang building renovation and heating pipeline fire smoke-www.777vk.com

Posted on June 4, 2018 by hanson

Shijiazhuang building a heating pipe fire, smoke billowing, the first floor of the provincial science and Technology Museum fire in the south. Fire officers and soldiers arrived in time to extinguish the fire. Time: October 30th place: Provincial Science and Technology Museum photographer: our chief reporter Li Qing (reporter Dong Shijie) Province International Expo Center caught fire, only smoke, can not see the flames, fire engines came, do not know a few cars." Yesterday 15:51, Mr. Xu told the public news hotline reflect the situation. The reporter went to the area police station investigation, confirmed that the fire science and Technology Museum on the first floor of the south, several workers use fire electric heating pipeline reconstruction. 16 PM, standing on the upstairs of the news tower, see the smoke on the roof of the provincial Expo center. In order to prevent accidents, Changan traffic police brigade has sent police to traffic control along the East street. After the fire, several fire engines rushed to the scene, fire officers and soldiers wearing gas masks, smoke into the area of investigation. Guang’an police station, police station police station is also at the scene to investigate, the air has a pungent flavor. Police and fire officers cordoned off the scene, prohibiting the entry of irrelevant personnel. After nearly an hour of effort, the fire was basically under control. 18 PM, Guang’an police station will be three welders back to the police station for further investigation, led police told reporters that the fire is the science museum on the first floor, because of the transformation of heating pipeline, welding workers, ignited building materials, but fortunately no casualties, but the fire brigade rushed to put out the fire. As of press time reporter, fire burned area, damage is under investigation.

石家庄一大楼改暖气管道引发火灾 浓烟滚滚 省科技馆一楼南部着火。 消防官兵及时赶到将火扑灭。   时间:10月30日   地点:省科技馆   拍摄人:本报首席记者 李青   本报讯(记者 董世杰) “省国际博览中心着火了,只看见冒烟,看不见火苗,消防车来了,不知道来了几辆。”昨日15时51分,市民许先生给本报打来新闻热线反映情况。记者前往调查,经辖区派出所民警证实,着火点为省科技馆一楼南部,几名工人改造暖气管道使用电焊引发火灾。   16时许,站在新闻大厦的楼上看到省国际博览中心的楼顶上浓烟滚滚。为防止意外发生,长安交警大队已派出民警在东大街沿线实行了交通管制。火灾发生后,十几辆消防车赶到现场,消防官兵戴上防毒面具,进入冒烟区排查着火点。辖区广安派出所民警、师大警务站民警也在现场展开调查,空气中有刺鼻的味道。   民警和消防官兵在现场拉起了警戒带,禁止无关人员入内。经过近一个小时的努力,火势基本得到控制。18时许,广安派出所民警将三名电焊工带回派出所作进一步调查,带队民警向记者透露,着火点是科技馆一楼,因为改造暖气管道,工人使用电焊时,引燃了建筑材料,所幸没有人员伤亡,而且消防官兵及时赶到将火扑灭。   截至记者发稿,火灾过火面积、受损情况正在调查中。相关的主题文章: